- Where ancient traditions meet contemporary psychotherapy.
- Where raising consciousness is as scientific as it is spiritual.
- Where psychotherapy can take it’s rightful place as the ultimate mode of healing.
This exciting system of psychotherapy is a skillfully blended eclectic combination of: well-known psychological theories; standard psychiatric techniques; ancient metaphysical and religious ideologies and/or practices; state-of-the-art Holistic healing concepts and energy medicine modalities. Celestial Psychology® is founded on the belief that human beings are capable of change, and that the most profound vehicle for change is consciousness-raising:
* introspection and developing awareness of ourselves in our environment;
* developing focus and precise, unwavering decision-making powers;
* developing affirmative and positive thinking, feeling and behavior;
* utilizing meditation, yoga and martial arts practices to develop ‘the witness’;
* recognizing and relinquishing the powerful hold of the Egoic Mind;
* developing the art of yielding and defenselessness;
* learning and practicing physical and energy body balancing and strengthening techniques;
* increasing coping, communication, anger and stress-management skills;
* practicing radical acceptance;
* and truly taking responsibility for ourselves.
Basic Principles of Celestial Psychology™
Human beings are spiritual beings or celestial beings having a physical experience and are therefore inherently good.
Human beings are capable of change, especially when they focus on The Celestial or The Divine – a higher consciousness, also called a ‘power greater than themselves’.
Human beings are evolving from homo-sapiens to homo-luminous.
Human beings have evolutionary impulses that drive them to become fully-actualized and therefore becoming homo-luminous celestial beings is inevitable.
Human beings have energy systems often called the energetic body. (Hereafter the energetic body will be referred to as the celestial body.) The celestial body can be strengthened and developed. It is both the vehicle for change and the result of the change process, itself.
The outermost layers of the celestial body are the seat of consciousness and are the intersection of the individual and the divine.
Human beings are connected to one another and the universe as a whole, by way of what science is defining as an energy grid or ‘Field’ or a ‘Divine Matrix’.
The development of consciousness is referred to as consciousness-raising. In Celestial Psychology it will also be referred to as “Holy Work”. Consciousness-raising and Holy Work are integral to Celestial Psychology.
“Holy Work” is the responsibility of the individual however, when being performed or practiced, it’s efficacy is enhanced by the individual’s focus on divine or celestial forces.
Human beings are co-creators with divine or celestial forces. They co-create their reality, and the more developed their celestial bodies are, the more efficacious and miraculous their creations can possibly be.
Human beings are capable of healing themselves and each other with consciousness. Consciousness plays a direct role in the effectiveness of energy as medicine.
Human beings are capable of overcoming the self-centered ‘Egoic Mind’ and developing their Higher Consciousness, Divine Mind, or Celestial Mind.
Celestial Psychology™ is the “Holy Work” of evolving from homo-sapiens to homo-luminous beings.
Psychotherapy is the ultimate form of healing because all healing comes from the mind.
The Egoic Mind or EGO is defined with the simple acronym as Edging God Out.
Drawing on the teachings of The New Thought Movement, A Course in Miracles, Eckhart Tolle, Ken Wilber, Eric Pearl, Deepak Chopra, Thomas Moore, and a variety of other philosophical, metaphysical & psycho-spiritual frameworks Celeste has compiled a set of consciousness-raising activities including handouts, workshops exercises, homework assignments and lectures designed to assist the individual to overcome the trappings of the Egoic Mind.
Prochaska and Norcross 1994. Pg.458