Celestial Psychology® – Reconnecting Where Mind & Body Meet Spirit
- Where ancient traditions meet contemporary psychotherapy.
- Where raising consciousness to a quantum worldview is as scientific as it is spiritual.
- Where psychotherapy can take its rightful place as the ultimate mode of healing—because all healing comes from the Mind.
This exciting system of psychotherapy is a skillfully blended eclectic combination of: well-known psychological theories and standard psychotherapeutic techniques; ancient metaphysical and religious ideologies and/or practices; Holistic healing concepts and state-of-the-art energy medicine modalities. Celestial Psychology® is founded on the conviction that human beings are capable of changing for the better— beyond their wildest dreams—and that the most profound vehicle for change is consciousness-raising to a quantum worldview:
“A summary of the change processes advocated by psychotherapy systems shows … the change process with the greatest agreement [among compared theories] is Consciousness Raising. Compared with other processes of change, three times as many therapies include an expansion of consciousness as a central factor in behavior change.”1
Consciousness-raising to a quantum worldview occurs as a result of:
* introspection and developing awareness of ourselves in our environment;
* developing focused and precise, unwavering decision-making powers;
* developing affirmative and positive thinking, feeling, and behavior;
* utilizing meditation, yoga, and martial arts practices to develop ‘the objective witness/observer’;
* recognizing and relinquishing the powerful hold of the Egoic Mind;
* developing the art of yielding and defenselessness without victimization;
* learning/practicing physical and energetic balancing and boundary strengthening techniques for body, mind, and spirit;
* increasing coping, communication, anger, and stress-management skills;
* practicing radical acceptance;
* and truly taking responsibility for ourselves.
Twelve Principles for Celestial Psychology®
- Human beings are spiritual/energetic, multidimensional beings inhabiting physical bodies, by choice.
- The physical bodies of spiritual/human beings are biologically encoded to upgrade into quantum states of infinite cooperation, empathy, compassion, and illumination.
- Human beings improve and heal themselves—physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually with consciousness-raising activities, termed “Holy Work.”
- Holy Work is a combination of standard psychological theoretical frameworks and state-of-the-art holistic and non-denominational/non-traditional spiritual practices.
- Holy Work produces positive behavior changes and generates quantum leaps into self-actualization, manifestation, materialization, liberation, psychic powers, miracles, luminosity, and Oneness.
- Human beings have the free will to choose between love and fear, or ego and essence.
- Spiritual/human beings are made of energy and can manipulate matter with intention and thought; making it possible to transform themselves into luminous states for multidimensional quantum healing and living.
- Human beings affect one another and the universe via an energy field also known as Zero Point Energy, the divine matrix, or the quantum field of infinite possibilities.
- The evolutionary impulse is driving Homo sapiens to evolve into new species, one of which is Homo-luminous beings.
- The trajectory of evolution is an upward spiral, assembling a new Genus of spiritual/human beings—Supraconscious Creators.
- Spiritual/humans are in their most enlightened state of being when they are serving the evolutionary impulse—without ego.
- Celestial Psychology® is the defining theoretical framework for the new Fifth Wave of Psychology—Conscious Evolutive Psychology.
Drawing on the teachings of The New Thought Movement, A Course in Miracles, Eckhart Tolle, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Ken Wilber, Dr. Eric Pearl, Andrew Cohen, JJ Hurtak and a variety of other philosophical, metaphysical & psycho-spiritual frameworks Celeste has completed 2 books for Celestial Psychology and they are available on Amazon.
Call for schedule of Psycho-educational and Psycho-therapeutic Group Therapy. These consist of consciousness-raising activities and include handouts, workshops exercises, homework assignments and lectures designed to assist the individual to overcome the trappings of the Egoic Mind.
1. “Systems of Psychotherapy – A Transtheoretical Analysis”,
Prochaska and Norcross 1994. Pg.458
Where Mind & Body Meet Spirit