Celestial Psychology® – Reconnecting Where Mind & Body Meet Spirit
- Where ancient traditions meet contemporary psychotherapy.
- Where raising consciousness to a quantum worldview is as scientific as it is spiritual.
- Where psychotherapy can take its rightful place as the ultimate mode of healing—because all healing comes from the Mind.
This exciting system of psychotherapy is a skillfully blended eclectic combination of: well-known psychological theories; standard psychiatric techniques; ancient metaphysical and religious ideologies and/or practices; Holistic healing concepts and state-of-the-art energy medicine modalities. Celestial Psychology® is founded on the conviction that human beings are capable of change beyond their wildest dreams, and that the most profound vehicle for change is consciousness-raising to a quantum worldview:
“A summary of the change processes advocated by psychotherapy systems shows … the change process with the greatest agreement [among compared theories] is Consciousness Raising. Compared with other processes of change, three times as many therapies include an expansion of consciousness as a central factor in behavior change.”1
Consciousness-raising to a quantum worldview occurs as a result of:
* introspection and developing awareness of ourselves in our environment;
* developing focused and precise, unwavering decision-making powers;
* developing affirmative and positive thinking, feeling, and behavior;
* utilizing meditation, yoga, and martial arts practices to develop ‘the objective witness/observer’;
* recognizing and relinquishing the powerful hold of the Egoic Mind;
* developing the art of yielding and defenselessness without victimization;
* learning/practicing physical and energetic balancing and boundary strengthening techniques for body, mind, and spirit;
* increasing coping, communication, anger, and stress-management skills;
* practicing radical acceptance;
* and truly taking responsibility for ourselves.
Twelve Principles for Celestial Psychology®
- Human beings are spiritual, multi-dimensional beings inhabiting physical bodies, by choice.
- The physical bodies of spiritual/human beings are biologically encoded to upgrade into permanent states of infinite cooperation, empathy, compassion, and illumination.
- Spiritual/human beings are capable of improving and healing themselves—physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually with consciousness-raising—to a quantum worldview—termed “Holy Work.”
- Holy Work is a combination of standard psychological, state-of-the-art holistic and non-denominational/non-traditional spiritual practices.
- Holy Work produces positive behavior changes and generates self-actualization, liberation, psychic powers, miracles, luminosity, oneness, quantum worldview.
- Spiritual/human beings have the free will to choose between love and fear, or ego and essence.
- Spiritual/human beings have an energetic etheric body capable of being developed into a luminous vehicle for multi-dimensional healing and living.
- Spiritual/human beings are connected to one another and the universe by way of an energy field also known as the divine matrix, assuring all Holy Work creates ripples of positive change.
- The evolutionary impulse is driving Homo sapiens to evolve into new species, one of which is Homo-luminous beings.
- The trajectory of evolution is an upward spiral, assembling a new Genus of spiritual/human beings—Supraconscious Creators.
- Spiritual/humans are in their most enlightened state of being when they are serving each other and the evolutionary impulse without ego.
- Celestial Psychology® is the defining theoretical framework for the new Fifth Wave of Psychology—Conscious Evolutive Psychology.
Drawing on the teachings of The New Thought Movement, A Course in Miracles, Eckhart Tolle, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Ken Wilber, Dr. Eric Pearl, Andrew Cohen, JJ Hurtak and a variety of other philosophical, metaphysical & psycho-spiritual frameworks Celeste has completed the first 2 books of the Trilogy for Celestial Psychology and they are available on Amazon.
The third book of the Trilogy- Celestial Psychology: A Textbook for Psychotherapists, Healing Practitioners & Conscious Evolutionaries will be ready mid 2019.
Call for schedule of Psycho-educational and Psycho-therapeutic Group Therapy. These consist of consciousness-raising activities and include handouts, workshops exercises, homework assignments and lectures designed to assist the individual to overcome the trappings of the Egoic Mind.
1. “Systems of Psychotherapy – A Transtheoretical Analysis”,
Prochaska and Norcross 1994. Pg.458
Where Mind & Body Meet Spirit